Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Our Sadie Girl is Here!!

She came really fast! I went from a 6 to 10 in 30 minutes! After pushing only 10 mins she was born at 11:14am and weighed 7 lbs and 9 ounces. She is 19 inches long...and...wait...she has RED hair. Well, it's golden red almost Strawberry blond.




Getting warmed up!




Proud parents...look at those eyes.


Our first Mother/Daughter portrait.


Elijah is so gentle and loving with her. Just rubs her head and cheeks. So sweet!


A hug from a proud brother.

Me and my boy...


I don't know if you can tell but he is telling her shhh...don't cry Sadie.



He just kept saying "I want to hold her"!

I'll try to get some better pics of her over the next day or two when her swelling goes down. We just can't get over the color of her hair! More later...

7 comments:

bunnytrails said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Hey Erica! It's Aimee's friend, Julie... just wanted to say congratulations - Sadie is beautiful!
-Julie M

andrea said...

1)I'm so happy for you four!
2)That girl is GORGEOUS!!!
3)That is a great looking leg you got there! ;-)
4)Good job on the fast laboring! Man, I envy you!
5)Love the strawberry hair! So cute!
6)Love your gown. Is that from the hospital??
7)Your little guy looks soo precious with his new little sister! He is going to be such a great big brother!
8)You look so good considering you just popped a baby out!
9)So now you have one mini-beau and one mini-erica!!
10)Congrats congrats congrats!! I'm so thrilled for you and Beau and your new little family!!!
Lots of love,
Nathan, Andrea and Heidi

Jennifer C. said...

Congratulations! Your family is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I was just thinking of u sat morn even though I didn't know u were in labor. :) We were in Houston and I thought about trying to come see y'all but didn't have time as boys were busy with flag football tournament. Next trip for sure! Sadie is beautiful! She looks like u! Your newly expanded family looks so very happy and blessed! Way to go mama! Can't wait to see more pics and hear more about her. Love! Kelci

J.R. Foster said...

Congrats you guys!!! She is beautiful, and I absoloutely adore the pics of her and big brother...so sweet:) Love you guys, so glad to see everyone healthy:)

Kaylane said...

CONGRATS!!! What a great way to start my Monday morning.....seeing a precious new baby girl!!! Enjoy these first few days with her. They are AWESOME!!!